How to Register for Services
Ensure you have an up-to-date Psychological Educational Assessment and/or medical documentation with diagnosis and recommendations for accommodations (documentation must be no more than five years old).

Contact Kathy O'Rourke, Disability Resource Facilitator to arrange a meeting to discuss your individual accommodations and procedures, 902-585-1823 or

Meet with your professors to advise them you will be seeking accommodations in their class and have the INSTRUCTOR VERIFICATION FORM signed and returned to Kathy.


Resources for Students


 Kathy and Abu will help you find:

  • counsellling
  • mentoring
  • academic advising
  • a tutor
  • a note taker
  • information about external funding
  • access assistive technology
  • individualized learning strategies
  • classroom accommodation plans