Accessible Learning Services staff at Acadia University is committed to providing a supportive, inclusive, and welcoming on-campus environment for all students, staff, and faculty. Our main goal is to facilitate access supports and resources that will maximize opportunities to a successful and meaningful experience at Acadia University.
To help promote accessible learning on campus, we:
- Help students access support services.
- Help students access notetakers and tutors.
- Help students access provincial and national funding.
- Work with faculty to implement student accommodations in the classroom.
- Organize academic soft-skills workshops for students.
- Offer students an opportunity to develop employment-related skills.